IPU - Customer Care
- Service Charge - This is a fixed rate for water service according to the size of a Customer's meter. The larger the meter the greater the flow and the higher the service charge.
- Water Charge - This charge is for the actual water used. It is based on the units of water that pass through your meter during the billing period. Each unit equals 748 gallons of water.
Bills are mailed out prior to the first of the month and are due by 5:00 p.m., on the date indicated on your water bill. Please check your bill for the exact due date to avoid late fees.
Any Payment not received by the due date and time, is assessed a late charge and a delinquent bill is mailed out. If payment is then not received, a door hanger notification is sent out 48 hours prior to disconnection of water service and a fee for this notification is added to the account.
Service is considered disconnected and additional penalties are added if payment has not been received in the District office by the date and time specified on the door hanger. If your service was processed for disconnection for non-payment, the District must receive the payment in full, before restoring service.
- Verification of Ownership & Warranty of Payment Form must be completed
- Proof of property ownership: A copy of Escrow Papers or Property Tax Id Bill, with owners name and address on the document.
- Copy of current Drivers License or Identification Card and Social Security Number.
- $20.00 Refundable Deposit.