Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The water billing is done on a bimonthly basis (every other month) and is comprised of two charges;
- Service Charge - Based on meter size and location.
- Water Charge - Based on actual water used. This charge is based on the units of water that pass through your meter. Each unit equals 748 gallons of water.
Bills are mailed out on the first of the month and are typically due the last working day of the month by 5:00 p.m., there are some exceptions; please check your bill for any changes.
Payments not received by the due date and time are assessed a late charge and a delinquent bill is mailed out. If payment is then not received, a door hanger notification is sent out 48 hours prior to disconnection of water service and a fee for this notification is added the account.
Service is considered disconnected and additional penalties are added if payment has not been received in the District office by the date and time specified on the door hanger. If your service is disconnected for non-payment, the District must receive the past due amount and the delinquent service charges before restoring service.
It is the customer’s responsibility to assure that payments are received in a timely manner. Customers may mail their payment to the District office, pay their bill in person at the District office during normal working hours or, after hours, deposit the payment in the payment drop box located in front of the District office.
The following information and documents are required to begin water service with the District:
- Verification of Ownership & Warranty of Payment form must be completed. (Below)
- Proof of property owner ship:
- A copy of Escrow Papers or
- Property Tax Id Bill, with owners name and address on the document
- Copy of current Drivers License or Identification Card
- Social Security Number
- $20.00 Refundable Deposit
To Discontinue Service
Contact our office at (626)330-2126.